• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KrazianPinoy's Whitelist Application UPDATED

IGN: KrazianPinoy

Location & Age: Location: California Age: 15

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope, I respect the people who've created their servers; so I obey their rules.

Referral(s): Mr_SneakyFace

Reason you should be accepted: Your server looks fantastic to play on with all the awesome classes and whatnot. I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time now, and I'll be active on this server as much as I can. I'm an optimistic person who strives for an adventure which I believe this server can benefit me and you. From the past servers I've joined, it all seemed too bland and dull. Your server adds a twist to Minecraft, which I find extremely exciting. I will try to donate to the server if I can. If not, I'm very sorry, but economics these days. Overall, I would really appreciate the whitelist. I will be generous & courteous to all the people on this server, and especially be myself.

Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes, I have.

Special Key: HCK12

Additional Info: I shall represent this server, and I will get my friends to join to help advertise. Also, I admire your idea about this server. I was awaiting for a server like this. You have fulfilled a part of my dreams. ^-^ Thank you.