• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kps awesome single player mod list

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/kaevator-cctv-mod-video-camera-screen/

this is cctv mod, you can setup cameras around and view them on tv screens, so you can keep an eye on that wheat farm from your base, and know if there is a creeper outside, this is seriously the best mod i've ever found for single player

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-vehicles-playerapi-moods-mputils-teams/#Guns

tanks, planes, bazookas oh my!
with these mods you can fly a plane that drops napalm bombs and fires machine guns, you can drive a tank up a hill and blow up shit, and fire all kinds of ww2 type guns

I've gotten all these to work, together, with reis minimap and imp chat

make sure you make backup of your jar files, all these work you just have to know how to follow instructions, and are worth the effort

I'm currently working on porting them to bukkit so I can run them on my private server, will update when that is done

NOTE: when messing with multiple mods, it is helpful to have clean .jar files for all versions of mc, and ones with different sets of mods installed, create a .bat file to swap out .jar files at the click of a button instead of manually moving them

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
OMG dude if @Kainzo put that CCTV in the server imagine the epicness lol come up with a new class Security Guards hahaha but seriously to have eyes on your base or home while away to know if raiders are on the way would be a sweet deal. OR BETTER YET to sneak into a base your raiding and hide a camera in there base when leaving then see how they change up there security later hahhahaha oh man so many things you could do with this deff gonna download this.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
i like the plane and tanks mod, haev to build each part and then build the shells, etc.
yeah, gives new meaning to siege WOO hooo !!!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Modern Winter
Smart Moving
Better Dungeons

All awesome mods, though Better Dungeons is basically broken due to how difficult the mobs are. I mean, a skeleton can one shot you from full health. With iron armor, you last maybe 4 hits, and some of the creatures take 20 or more hits with a diamond weapon to kill.

Balkons + Zeppelin mod is also pretty awesome. Shootin' through walls with your mounted cannon <3

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Aether? I'm a huge modder fan. I play SP all time. My faves:
Xie food mod (Should be in vanilla IMO)
Balkon's weapon mod (Should be Vanilla)
Mo Creatures (Also should be vanilla)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@theazien dude i love Aether they just an update finally a lil over a month ago you get it. And as far as mo creature i think it sucks because makes the game waaaay to over crowded with shit every 5 blocks something running around meh.