• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KiraTheNPC's Whitelist App

KiraTheNPC

Dirt
I've always wanted to play on a great RPG server. There are many other RPG servers, but not as good as this one. Stats, levels, Skills, Classes, and Special Items are all on this server. Some aren't on other RPG servers, and I also want to play with friends and make new friends here. Building is also on of my favorite things to do, and if it can be saved, I'll be very glad.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I've always wanted to play on a great RPG server. There are many other RPG servers, but not as good as this one. Stats, levels, Skills, Classes, and Special Items are all on this server. Some aren't on other RPG servers, and I also want to play with friends and make new friends here. Building is also on of my favorite things to do, and if it can be saved, I'll be very glad.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is slightly incorrect, please double check it,
thanks!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft!

I will get online and whitelist you in just a moment!