• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

King_Sack's Whitelist Application

King_Sack

Dirt
In-game name:
King_Sack
Location & Age: Earth 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
I have never been banned on any server.
Referral(s):
N/A
Reason you should be accepted:
I am very interested in joining your server. I have read the rules and reviewed the wiki thoroughly. I am very devoted to an server I join and plan to help contribute to what I believe to already be a fun server
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was browsing mcserver list and I saw this server. I started to do research, watched a couple videos. And decided to apply immediately, Thus is where I am now.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes, I have in fact voted.
Additional Info:
I am a fan of Third Person shooters, adventure, RPG, Zombie Survival, First person shooters, and sandbox games. I play many games such as: Mass effect, Uncharted series, and Infamous series, Dead Island, Little Big Planet, The Elder Scrolls Series, and much much much more. In minecraft I will always work to get a job done and I am great at player versus player. FYI Fighting The Reapers