• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kimpfimp's application

Kimpfimp

TNT
  1. In-game name: Kimpfimp
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm playing Minecraft since Alpha and a fair player. I love to build things with redstone like minecartsystems or entrences with pistons. My redstone and other building skills are in a good shape and I am working on a giant project, which I am working with since this summer. It's build in Creative Mode and I might have used more than a few million stones^^ I think I'm a pretty sympathethic guy who dont get into many disputes.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A classmate of my best friend said, that this server is great. They may apply in a few days as well.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I like to play videogames. I'm playing Skyrim a lot but I play minecraft as well, but on a private server. I don't have much time to play because I'm going to "Oberstufe", it might be the same as Highschool^^ (The picture is my project, but I didn't do everything on my own, it's me and my friends project)

Attachments

• 2011-11-20_16.48.12.png
    2011-11-20_16.48.12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

skyboy49707

Obsidian
That is a fabulous application. Welcome to Herocraft. Please check you pm's for more details.