• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kill notification mod

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
I would like to see the "X was killed by Y with Z" to include location.

ie.

"Amgroma was killed by Raetac with a trout at -1300,-3".

With this sort of info hitting the chat logs we can settle the Town PK disputes really easily.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
not a bad idea.

would need to NOT give coordinates for being killed by monsters/traps/unknown causes etc though, otherwise it could give away dungeon location coordinates.

Put for purely PvP deaths, that would be excellent imo. Would make our jobs a little easier when debating if a PK was in a town border or not if the location of victim's death was displayed.

"Dgco was killed by dagothagahnim with cooked meat at xyz."

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
I agree with you Dago, the idea is purely for PvP in its intention

this would b awesome cause then u could really find out if u killed inside a town or not cause i killed 2 people recently and now 1 is raging cause they say i killed them inside the ring when really i didnt

Kaliven

Gold
I would donate to this project,

it will give PK hunters a leg up, it would be awesome for assassins to prove they killed the target WHERE they were contracted to, and if you saw a series of these messages you would know where a major battle was being fought.

Abyss

Air
This thread can be closed. The plugin is already in development and almost released. Will be soon enough.