• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Kick

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
If the Kick skill had a 4 second silence with a 7 second cooldown that would mean it's Silence would be almost as long as it's Cooldown. You do realise that is an unreasonabley long Silence correct? Some people would barely have enough time to get off certain skills between the effect of the Silence and when the cooldown wears off. If the opponents timing was off by just a bit they would never be able to get any of their skills off especially since if a skill becomes interrupted they still have to suffer the skills Cooldown.

Instead of making Kick overpowered once again it would be in a persons' best interest just to use it more wisely, wait for a skill that would be good to interrupt.

Edit: I said that Kick's Silence would be longer than it's cooldown. I wrote this when I was tired though that is little excuse for such a mistake. I meant to type out that it's Silence would be nearly as long as it's Cooldown so this is what I have changed the statement to.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
If the Kick skill had a 4 second silence with a 7 second cooldown that would mean it's Silence would be longer than it's Cooldown.

Not quite.

I like kick now, but maybe it could give less knockback, since the idea of it is to get in close to casters while they are silenced, and people stack kick with sprint sword hits to win fights with fall damage.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
If the Kick skill had a 4 second silence with a 7 second cooldown that would mean it's Silence would be longer than it's Cooldown. You do realise that is an unreasonabley long Silence correct? Some people would barely have enough time to get off certain skills between the effect of the Silence and when the cooldown wears off. If the opponents timing was off by just a bit they would never be able to get any of their skills off especially since if a skill becomes interrupted they still have to suffer the skills Cooldown.

Instead of making Kick overpowered once again it would be in a persons' best interest just to use it more wisely, wait for a skill that would be good to interrupt.
since when is 4secs longer than 7secs?

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
since when is 4secs longer than 7secs?

It was a typo in my post that I did not catch, it was not my intention to say that. I had meant to say that the Silence of the Kick would be nearly as long as the cooldown which I would have hoped could have been inferred if the rest of my post had been read.

I edited the mistake though and added a footnote saying what I changed in it for reference; I apologize for the confusion that was caused. Edited Post Number is Post #2

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
"Once a Ninja gets within kick range of a Caster the fight should automatically be over"

Kick is already strong, this change would make it very OP.

Except for when you use kick and hit the caster they get knocked back like 10 blocks giving them a wide gap of time to root and completely shut down the rogue for about 10 seconds.

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
Except for when you use kick and hit the caster they get knocked back like 10 blocks giving them a wide gap of time to root and completely shut down the rogue for about 10 seconds.

I have never been in a situation where I have had a kick put me in a better situation than if I had not been kicked.

Maybe it is just me though

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
So many times have i kicked someone and hit them with my axe aswell and they just go flying infront. This gives them slight lead in the chase. I think the silence is long enough, just get rid of the knockback. It does it with most skills i think.

I think kick should slow for a small amount of time for a small amount, or just knock people up. Like a 10% slow for 2 seconds. Nothing game changing. I really dislike kicking people away from me though.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I think kick should slow for a small amount of time for a small amount, or just knock people up. Like a 10% slow for 2 seconds. Nothing game changing. I really dislike kicking people away from me though.
Disciples kick knocks people up ._. a silence is more than enough.

Disciples kick knocks people up ._. a silence is more than enough.
I wouldn't mind the kick's silence to be shorter, because after one kick, the silence isn't helpful at all. I think kick is fine, but when someone jumps, and you kick them. They fly like 3 blocks ahead of you and just kites your ass.