• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Karma Ideas

Nightroado

Obsidian
I watched community chat and was disappointed in what I saw was planned. So being the rude person I am, I thought I would throw my own ideas and see if anything stuck :D

-Karma affecting stats:
Karma could alter things like how much damage is done or received. For example evil folks could have increased damage or good folks could have increased stamina/mana regeneration.

-Long Term Karma Titles:
I seen talk of titles such as criminal and murderer tossed around, but what about more than short time situations? Track karma points and gain karma levels to unlock titles. Obviously, I do not want to rip off fallout, but here's a link to give an idea.

-Karma abilities:
This was briefly touched on by Kainzo but having abilities impacted by karma or some abilities requiring a certain karma to cast would be interesting. What if it deducted good or bad karma points from your karma level as a reagent to cast? That would be interesting.

-Karma Sources:
Maybe include other methods of gaining karma? Killing villagers, ocelots, and wolves could give a -small- amount of evil karma while killing things like ghasts, wither skellies, etc. give good karma. Both sets of mobs should be hard to come by or hard to kill and the yielding exp should not be as effective as pvping.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think the Karma sources is very easy to do and it will definitely be there.

-Karma Sources:
Maybe include other methods of gaining karma? Killing villagers, ocelots, and wolves could give a -small- amount of evil karma while killing things like ghasts, wither skellies, etc. give good karma. Both sets of mobs should be hard to come by or hard to kill and the yielding exp should not be as effective as pvping.