• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Karaktar Application

Karaktar

Gold
Hello And thank you for your time in considering my applicatoin
please understand before you begin grammar is not my strong suit.
that being said i will endeavour to make my application as readable as i possibly can

ok here we go

In-game name:Karaktar
Location & Age: boyle, canada, age 33 (i know im old whatever)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): not to my immediate knowledge
Referral(s):none
Reason you should be accepted: i feel that i should be accepted because im a fairly good player, easy to get along with and i like building. i am particularly good with red-stone though i see that requires permission ( see i read the rules) i dont fight and i adhere to rules ( i would say without Question but from time to time i may ask about them if they seem to be keeping me from doing something i want to do but i will follow them until i have permission to ignore it temporarily for what ever purpose) i would love to say i code and i do just not in anything that is used currently ( i am however looking into it and perhaps in the future i can say i code ok nough there i think next

How did you hear about Herocraft?: online i was looking at mods and then war craft mod (that doesnt exist to bad) and came across a youtube about this server

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no not at this time though if i am allowed to join and i find its a good server that i enjoy playing on i will vote

Additional Info: i really wish i had stuff to say here but in think i pretty much covered it all.
i dont at this time have screen shots but here are some tid bits about me i am a truck driver i hate stupid ppl and plan to one day take over the world and make everyone wear pink bonnets ha ha just kidding....... about the bonnets lol

again thank you for taking the time to read through my dribble and i hope you all have a wonderfully minecrafty day may the ores find you ha ha

Karaktar

Karaktar

Gold
sorry to bother you again but i have nothing in my inbox should i expect somthing soon or does it take a while or is there somthing else pm stands for i dont go on forums much