• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kailesh's Application

Kailesh

TNT
  1. In-game name: Kailesh
  2. Location & Age: USA Central, 20 yrs old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s): KrojinKin (currently plays on your server)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play with my friend and I like to build things.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: KrojinKin
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: No, I will if I decide that I like it.
  8. Additional Info: Single player adventure map I'm working on with pics of things I've built.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/469084-dragon-treasure-adventure/page__p__6188009#entry6188009

I also play Forsaken World. I like to keep to myself, don't get angry easily, and like to help my friends.

My apologies then, mistakes happen.

1. In-game name: Kailesh
    I originally wanted the name Kailash, but it was taken. Kailash is the name of a mountain in the Gangdise Mountains, which are part of the Himalayas in Tibet. It is considered to be the dwelling of Lord Shiva and a place of eternal bliss in the Hindu religion. I myself am a caucasian American, and happened to see an episode about the mountain on PBS. I liked the name so much I decided to use it.
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin USA (Central time zone), 20 yrs old, Gender: female
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. I have played on 2 other servers, ImDeity has been my favorite so far.
  4. Referral(s): KrojinKin. (currently plays on your server)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play with my friend and I like to build things. All of my best creations have been in single player but I would like to share my creations with others and start playing on a server more regularly in order to do that. Large replicas of real things, sculptures, and original creations are my favorite things to build.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: KrojinKin discovered it after playing on another server with a similar plugin and asked me to move to this server with him.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: No, I will if I decide that I like it.
  8. Additional Info:
    I'm working on a single player adventure map. Here are pictures of things I've built.
    Examples:
    Ship.jpg

CentralStation03.jpg

Skeletal03.jpg

Other Pictures: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/469084-dragon-treasure-adventure/page__p__6188009#entry6188009

I have completed two years of college in Computer Engineering, and have 4 years of experience in coding. I'm best at Java. I have used it to create my own game and create various other programs. My little brother and I have run our own private server for our friends multiple times. We have used many kinds of maps in our server, ones we made ourselves and ones that were randomly generated.

Another game I play is Forsaken World. It takes up most of my time but Minecraft is my second favorite game. I like to keep to myself and like to help my friends. I don't get angry often.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I like the dragon railway thing, very nice!

I see no reason for this app to not get in btw, beautiful work with blocks too :)

Pruned the thread, do not post on other whitelist apps please