• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kahzo's Application

BulkPhase

Obsidian
  1. In-game name: Kahzo
  2. Location & Age: Midwest, United States. 17.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been into Minecraft for a long time, and I've watched it grow and develop from the beginning. Personally, I'm a big RPG fan and I heard about Herocraft from Minestatus.net, I instantly wanted to apply seeing how I love RPGs and I love Minecraft, and with the two together, I feel like this will be a whole new game.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I'm 17, I'm a really cool guy once you get to know me, and I've been looking around at additional information before I applied, so I know the basics of towns/classes already, this game looks amazing, and I can't wait to join.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh snap! Aph, you might be able to stalk him! :p

Also, I'd whitelist you, but I'm on my iPhone and so I can't.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Bahahaha! I may just... Okay... great app, welcome to the server. I'd ask if you were going to QuakeCon, but then it may seem like I really do want to stalk you. So I'll leave it at that! :)

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh man, another K-Ho who is also from Texas! I'm sensing a serious throw-down.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Shock, try doing adding him and if it works then you whitelisted him. If it says could not add player, aphy handled it.