• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

June Notes - 6.00

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Well
SEASON 1 = Clans and Conquest - top clan/pvper gets special rewards. (keys/titles/etc)
The Underworld of Hades (Nether) releases July 11th at 6PM CST.
I guess since its a Wednesday, I'll have to leave work early for a "doctors appointment"

Last edited by a moderator:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
SEASON 1 = Clans and Conquest - top clan/pvper gets special rewards. (keys/titles/etc)
The Underworld of Hades (Nether) releases July 9th at 11PM CST.

PvE or PvP.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Final June notes:
- Addition of cross-server messaging /tell <full-name> <msg> (Temp until Herochat can be rewritten)
- Season 1 of Clans and Conquest officially open, stats have been wiped in Clans.
- Reverted Heroes and Spigot(bukkit) to stop crashes (hopefully!) on PVP/PVE.
- Reverted armor changes from Bukkit (now works!)
- Moved from a single-server tips/announcement system to a global system.
- Player TAB-LIST is now local to the server you are on.
- Created the MEGABOOST package for +310% boost, 5 hours and a Snow Golem pet.

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
2, at the moment is the planned amount. Due to issues with having -yet-another- server that would require updates to be applied to.

This seems to be conflicting. Am I just bad at reading/interpreting or is something off here? It sounds like you are saying:

ONE, at the moment is the planned amount.
Due to issues with having -yet-another- server that would require updates to be applied to.

Or

2, at the moment is the planned amount.
Due to issues with having -yet-another- server that would require updates to be applied to we will launch with ONE

Do you mean exactly as you say, that you plan on two and will launch with two, or did you mean one in there somewhere?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
This seems to be conflicting. Am I just bad at reading/interpreting or is something off here? It sounds like you are saying:

ONE, at the moment is the planned amount.
Due to issues with having -yet-another- server that would require updates to be applied to.

Or

2, at the moment is the planned amount.
Due to issues with having -yet-another- server that would require updates to be applied to we will launch with ONE

Do you mean exactly as you say, that you plan on two and will launch with two, or did you mean one in there somewhere?
What he likely meant is that there will be 2 Nethers - one for PVE and one for PVP, as it would be too problematic to create a new server that both of them directs to. That's my guess, at least.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Level 51 alchemist recipe does not work. Unable to craft Nether Wart.

Edit: Could it be because the nether is not up yet? Haven't had any problems with any other recipes.

Last edited: