• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JTux Application

JTux

Wood

1.In-game name:
JTux
2.Location & Age:
I live in Indiana, Eastern time zone. I am 16.
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
Well, not sure what all shows on my record but I have been banned what I think was 3 times. 1 was a server that I wasn't even on when griefers went on and blamed me even though I was innocent. The second one was on a server I used to admin for. What happened was I got angry at the owner for his temper and the way he treated people so I told him I was going to leave for another server but I said I would stick around for the time till he got a new admin. I am currently unbanned from that server though. And the third shouldn't even be there, but if it is it is from a server I am an admin on and the owner likes to abuse powers and ban people, like his staff.
4.Referral(s):
I do not have one.
5.Reason you should be accepted:
I am a sturdy, mature guy who enjoys helping out wherever possible. Whether that is answering questions, providing supplies or helping place blocks. I am a semi creative builder and am still expanding my technique. I also enjoy merchanting. When a person needs something I am usually there to give it, or at least try to be. I am more of a team player than anything, and in a server like this I would love to continue that here.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was actually researching the Heroes plugin when I came across it and then remembered reading about it before so I decided to give it a try since it looks pretty sweet.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes in fact I have.
8.Additional Info:
I am a friendly guy who I hope would make a nice addition to the Herocraft server community. I do not swear, to me that just seems to be stupid. Even though I have a long Previous Bans part, you will note that I am not even banned now for anything I did. I can't stand disrespect to anyone so I will not be disrespecting anyone. If I do, I try to fix the issue. I do have a short fuse, but I am able to control it in game. I follow the chain of command and all rules that have been instilled. I think that covers most of it.

Thanks for reading,
JTux

JTux

Wood
Wow I failed. I was thinking not eastern and put that, I am actually in the Central Time Zone. Sorry about that.

JTux

Wood
I am not sure if you still need this since I saw I was accepted already, but here you go. We have frshstone.servercraft.co:9149. That was the one I was banned for something I didn't do. frshstone.servercraft.co:9147. That is the one the owner banned me here and there for no reason. And play.wildhuntcs.com:27365. That is the one I got banned from for disagreeing with the owner.