• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jrr balance application

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Jrr_ / 17 years old

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Over 3 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
No real favourite but I do enjoy dragoon and wizard.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
After school hours for around an hour but on weekends I have more time. I live in Australia so time issues can be annoying during work/school days but on the weekend I will be prominent in game and teamspeak at the same time as most, but this does not stop me from discussing/testing things during my timezone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I have obviously been absent from this team from quite some time. Past circumstances have allowed me to gain more knowledge of the plugin with testing and balancing of classes.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
Yes I used to be on herocraft balance team. As also being apart of the now dead project which allowed me to help create new classes and balance them.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Trust issues seems to be something that has been over my head ever since my ban and leaving the server to help with another project which is now DEAD. I obviously have an attachment to the server which is why I am still prominent in game and on the forums.

I am very interested in helping with the new faction server as I feel my services could be used as I am quite familiar with the Hardcore Factions Community which I feel is something this server could break into.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Jrr_ / 17 years old

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Over 3 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?:
No real favourite but I do enjoy dragoon and wizard.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:
After school hours for around an hour but on weekends I have more time. I live in Australia so time issues can be annoying during work/school days but on the weekend I will be prominent in game and teamspeak at the same time as most, but this does not stop me from discussing/testing things during my timezone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:
I have obviously been absent from this team from quite some time. Past circumstances have allowed me to gain more knowledge of the plugin with testing and balancing of classes.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:
Yes I used to be on herocraft balance team. As also being apart of the now dead project which allowed me to help create new classes and balance them.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Trust issues seems to be something that has been over my head ever since my ban and leaving the server to help with another project which is now DEAD. I obviously have an attachment to the server which is why I am still prominent in game and on the forums.

I am very interested in helping with the new faction server as I feel my services could be used as I am quite familiar with the Hardcore Factions Community which I feel is something this server could break into.
Accepted! @TimForReal for tag.