• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

josh9504's fixed application

josh9504

Stone
  1. In-game name: josh9504
  2. Location & Age: Florida, age:16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Battlecraft, my friends were using an illegal mod to be able to break into a redstone lock, I did know about this but did not agree with what they were doing. So one day they told me that the lock was cracked, because it was a few day later i thought that it was legitiment, but it was not so therefore i got banned for being with them.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am in love with minecraft, I love to build and design things. I like PVP and strive to do well in it. I also am just a good person all around.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: goUSAF (friend)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:nope, but planning to, i cant find the vote place, and i was on my phone last night so i couldn't do it.
  8. Additional Info: I am a starcraft 2 player by heart. I also take up minecraft. I run track so I may not be on all the time but when I am I make it count. I also own an xbox, and have played many games like CoD and Battlefield. I think I will be great for this server :).