• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

josh9504 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh9504

Stone
1. In-game name: josh9504

2. Location & Age: Florida 16

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): battlecraft.

4. Referral(s): none

5. Reason you should be accepted: I play well. I love to build stuff. I know I wad banned from battlecraft because
I was apart of a friends clan and I was guilty by playing with them

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: goUSAF

7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no but I am about to: )

8. Additional Info:I am a star craft 2 player at heart. But when I got minecraft I was hooked like crazy. I am also an athelete at my high school so I may not be on all the time but I can promise you that I will play to my fullest capability

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Could you also please explain your ban from Battlecraft any other bans you've gotten.

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@josh9504

josh9504

Stone
  1. In-game name: josh9504
  2. Location & Age: Florida, age:16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Battlecraft, my friends were using an illegal mod to be able to break into a redstone lock, I did know about this but did not agree with what they were doing. So one day they told me that the lock was cracked, because it was a few day later i thought that it was legitiment, but it was not so therefore i got banned for being with them.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am in love with minecraft, I love to build and design things. I like PVP and strive to do well in it. I also am just a good person all around.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: goUSAF (friend)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:nope, but planning to, i cant find the vote place, and i was on my phone last night so i couldn't do it.
  8. Additional Info: I am a starcraft 2 player by heart. I also take up minecraft. I run track so I may not be on all the time but when I am I make it count. I also own an xbox, and have played many games like CoD and Battlefield. I think I will be great for this server :).
[DOUBLEPOST=1361005295,1328712867][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi i'm back and wondering if i could re-use this app since the information is pretty much exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.