• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joobery's Updated Application

Joobery

Gold
In-game name: Joobery
Location & Age: I live in Sterling Heights, Michigan in the USA. I am 17 years of age and am starting my senior year at Stevenson High School tomorrow.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
Referrals(s): GraRona, SaberStone
Reason you should be accepted: I am an active Minecraft player who is on every day and I am looking for a community that I can really be a part of. I am also a helpful, friendly person and a good builder as well.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing through the Minecraft forums. A friend of mine was also familiar with this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted.
Additional Info: I believe that Minecraft is the greatest game ever made. I have tried my best to spread it around to my friends and others I know. Once I join this server, Ill spread the word around as well. Minecraft can be a great and enjoyable game if it is played on a friendly community. My personal preference for building is redstone, but i like the simple look of building as well. Like a lone log cabin out in a winter biome, or a castle with a small village surrounding it. Things that make Minecraft beautiful. To make things like that is why I play this game.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
^Probably too much information there. Do not need to know schools. Do not trust everyone online.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.