• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joining HeroCraft

coryjg999

Dirt
In Game Name: coryjg999
Location and Age: New Jersey, 18
Previous Bans: none
Reason to Be Accepted: I have read the rules and printed them out to make sure I follow them. I will be polite and respect all others on the server. I plan to play on your server with my friend who told me it was great.
How Did You Hear About HeroCraft: My friend Jared (IGN JezterWithAZ) told me about HeroCraft and how it was really fun to play on
Have You Voted For HeroCraft: yes
Special Key: HCC9
Additional Info: I have played many types of RPGs. I have never played one in minecraft though and I'm very interested in playing. I've played games such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, Smite, League of Legends, APB, Fallen Earth, etc.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason to Be Accepted: I have read the rules and printed them out to make sure I follow them. I will be polite and respect all others on the server. I plan to play on your server with my friend who told me it was great.
How Did You Hear About HeroCraft: My friend Jared (IGN JezterWithAZ) told me about HeroCraft and how it was really fun to play on
Additional Info: I have played many types of RPGs. I have never played one in minecraft though and I'm very interested in playing. I've played games such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, Smite, League of Legends, APB, Fallen Earth, etc.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357612529,1357612505][/DOUBLEPOST]Your application is not complete. Please correct it and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special Key: HCC9

Reviewing =][DOUBLEPOST=1357675401,1357674651][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted