• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jmbomb's Ban

Jmbomb1

Dirt
IGN: Jmbomb
Banned by: I don't know?
Time of ban: I don't know?
Reason for ban: Well, I enter the portal and it says Griefing, so...Griefing
Your story:

I quit this server one time and I tried to come back in the middle of last year and saw that it said something about being banned which I knew couldn't have happened because I quit because I got bored, not because I got in trouble. I'm not really the person to get in trouble so I just thought it was a mixup and never cared enough to get back in the server. But, now i'm bored and I want an rpg type server in minecraft.

Even if you don't believe that I didn't do it, I know that it won't happen again.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jmbomb
Banned by: I don't know?
Time of ban: I don't know?
Reason for ban: Well, I enter the portal and it says Griefing, so...Griefing
Your story:

I quit this server one time and I tried to come back in the middle of last year and saw that it said something about being banned which I knew couldn't have happened because I quit because I got bored, not because I got in trouble. I'm not really the person to get in trouble so I just thought it was a mixup and never cared enough to get back in the server. But, now i'm bored and I want an rpg type server in minecraft.
I'm making an appeal because I don't want to wait a day and to be told on my application to post an appeal and then make another application and wait another day.

@Danda Tagging the Admin for you

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Apparently I was the one who approved the ban, quite some time ago. The Moderator who handled the issues is no longer with us so we're not able to get the full details of what happened but your account had been tied with large scale griefing and chest dumping in a township.

This is as much detail as I have right now but this is an instance that occured in September on our last map so there isn't a great deal left over. I trust our moderator team so I don't think this is a mistake. I do not approve bans or suspensions unless evidence is provided.

Jmbomb1

Dirt
Apparently I was the one who approved the ban, quite some time ago. The Moderator who handled the issues is no longer with us so we're not able to get the full details of what happened but your account had been tied with large scale griefing and chest dumping in a township.

This is as much detail as I have right now but this is an instance that occured in September on our last map so there isn't a great deal left over. I trust our moderator team so I don't think this is a mistake. I do not approve bans or suspensions unless evidence is provided.
Well, i'm not stupid enough (most people aren't..) to grief when there is rules everywhere and pretty much everybody knows about all the fancy plugins that prevents such things.

What happens now?

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well, i'm not stupid enough (most people aren't..) to grief when there is rules everywhere and pretty much everybody knows about all the fancy plugins that prevents such things.

What happens now?
Well I must have seen evidence via our logging plugin otherwise you would not be banned at the present time so in my eyes at present it would appear that you're not being truthful. Currently I only have the word of a player I do not know VS the known fact that I have previously seen hard evidence from server logs that you committed these offences.

You also claim that you're not the kind of person to get in trouble but after about 30 seconds of googling I've been able to find a ban on another server with your name on it.

Jmbomb1

Dirt
Well I must have seen evidence via our logging plugin otherwise you would not be banned at the present time so in my eyes at present it would appear that you're not being truthful. Currently I only have the word of a player I do not know VS the known fact that I have previously seen hard evidence from server logs that you committed these offences.

You also claim that you're not the kind of person to get in trouble but after about 30 seconds of googling I've been able to find a ban on another server with your name on it.
When I played WoW last year a guildy of mine googled my name and found some baseball video and ever since then I realized i'm not the only one who uses this name.

After writing that I realized you meant a minecraft server, what server are you even talking about? Aside from building bases for my friend on some of his pvp servers and playing dungeonrealms I don't even play minecraft. The only times i've played on a server for longer than a week is herocraft (which I think was a weekish) and some server with my friend where I mainly just farmed pumpkins and built people stuff.

I'm not going to argue over something I didn't do. I'm not used to being accused so I wouldn't know how to make a good case for myself anyway.

edit: I googled "Jmbomb Minecraft" to see what you were talking about and found nothing

edit2: I googled "Jmbomb Ban" and found what you were talking about....Oh, dungeon realms. I can't really explain how that was a mistake unless you have played dungeon realms....Basically there are dungeons you do and the first tier dungeon was to use these keys to blow up a gate, it glitched and I ended up with one that was out of the dungeon. I put it up in my shop for 999999 gems because I needed to keep my shop open incase my other stuff sold (If everything in your shop sells it disappears and you want to keep your chest spot because people mostly look at a certain area)

so, day after I found out it was a glitch and I was offline, so the moderator couldn't tell me to remove it from my shop. Well, he ended up giving me a 24 hour suspension or something like that (It would have been a warning if I was online, because a new player wouldn't know that it was a glitch to have one) and I just considered it as a joke instead of a ban. I even told a couple friends to make sure it wasn't just me telling myself that I didn't do something wrong, and they agreed.

Like I said, it's kind of hard to understand/get if you haven't played dungeonrealms. I don't get how that can be compared to massive griefing in this case, I haven't caused any trouble in real life or in a game since my horse accidently stepped on someone's feet when I was 16 (yeaars aago). I don't appreciate being called a liar either when i've always been an honest and good kid growing up.

>:l there goes my 8 hours of sleep.
Other than that I don't really have anything else to say, if you don't believe me then you don't believe me, there are situations like that in life. I am excited to try the new stuff in the server and play again but not playing on the server will not end my existence. If the leader of the town remembers me he would probably say I was a nice guy before this so called grief happened.

Last edited:

Jmbomb1

Dirt
It's nice to know herocraft lives up to its admin expectations.

Last edited: