• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jgordon615's whitelist application

Joseph Gordon

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft In-game name:
jgordon615

2. Location & Age:
Middle Tennessee, 35

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
Yes, only on hardcore.hcsmp.com, due to dying :) I get banned monthly there, though I don't think that's what you're referring to. I've never been banned anywhere else.

4. Referral(s):
Steep_Gradient

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Steep_Gradient introduced me to HeroCraft.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes

8. Reason you should be accepted:
I love to build creative things in MC. I once built a rail system that took > 10 minutes to ride. On my servers I like to build monster grinders, but obviously would not do so here. I'm not a huge PVPer, I do love roleplaying.

I have read the rules and skimmed over the wiki, and am generally polite and helpful at all times, in-game, and IRL.

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
{HCJ10}

10. Additional Info:
I also play Diablo 3, and occasionally play older games like Evil Genius, Fallout 1 & 2, XCOM: Ufo Defense, even Zork.

I've played almost every MMO you can think of, including Everquest 1 & 2, WoW, Eve Online, Earth and Beyond, Vanguard (beta tester), Star Wars Galaxies (beta tester, then subbed, quit around NGE), Dark Age of Camelot, Age of Conan, D&D Online, Final Fantasy XI, The Secret World (beta tester), Perpetuum (beta tester), Star Trek Online, Ultima Online. I've also played many of the "Free" MMOs, including Flyff, Fiesta, City of Heros, Fallen Earth, Guild Wars.

I write software for a living IRL, though I've never written any minecraft mods, plugins, etc. My main languages are currently node.js and ASP.Net MVC3 (.Net 4.0), with quite a lot of HTML/CSS/JS on the client side. I do not know Java, but can usually read and understand it.

Your boards think I'm behind a proxy server but I am not. Oddly enough, when I enabled my proxy server, the board let me register.

The "Applications" link in the whitelist guide is not correct, I'm guessing that your boards have changed fairly recently and so the link is invalid now.