• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jfaria1891's Whitelist Application

jfaria1891

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Jfaria1891
  2. Location & Age: RI, USA 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): McLegends , For telling them i didnt like the way they made use of the heros pluggin. Which a lot of people agreed with me. Only one class can use tools or anything above iron. Making diamonds totaly useless to pretty much everyone. Im sorry but thats stupid and i made about $5000 in one night which on that server is a lot so there ecconomy was crap, i complained they got all offended and banned me.
  4. Referral(s): McStatus ... idk if that counts lol but thats where i found you.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I play often i have a lot of experience with the plugins and online servers so i wont pester about what command does what. im not a noob. i love helping people and helping build to whatever town i join. basicaly i play the game follow the rule im not annoying and i dont mind helping out noobs. its actualy what i spend the most time doing now that i think about it lmao.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: found you on McStatus and then read up on the server a bit and i like what i see so far.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: well i was gonna do it right now but posting this broke the "here" link lmao so i will be voting right after i post this, sorry about that.
  8. Additional Info: hmmm iv pretty much already answered this in the reason i should be accepted sooooo yeah =) haha. im gonna post screenshots ..... if only i know how .....
  9. AH HA! i told you i was a genius
2011-08-20_101011.png

aceshooter11

Portal
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto the Herocraft Whitelist!

Please, be sure to signup on our forums by going here and proceeding to the forums.

Also, vote for us on Minestatus here (You can vote once a day, if you have the time)

Break a rule, break your membership!

Server IP:

- Herocraft.zapto.org:25565

IRC:

- Server: IRC.US.GameSurge.net
- Port: 6667
- Channel: #DH
TeamSpeak 3:
- Server: Herocraft.zapto.org:25565
- Port: 9987
- P/W: dhrocks

Donation Information:

- [email protected] (Send donations as "Gifts" and include your in-game name.)