• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jerxil White list(updated again)

Jerxil

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Jerxil
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Saliosrose
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm new to minecraft but I am a quick learner and have had some experience in coding java and html in the past. I believe i can use to Heroscape and minecraft itself to learn an improve upon my skills as programmer. I tend to be a polite and helpful person and usually easy to get along with. I have read the wiki rules and the accepted mods thread on your forums. I am interested in joining a town and building replicas of middle earth.(lord of the rings)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ive heard about this wonderful concept of a game when I was chatting with my friend Saliosrose, who said it was fun and easy to learn how to play.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info: i have never played before and i like would to play with other people to gain a better understanding of the game. from what i understand. members build fantastic buildings and mine for components to make there gear and better blocks for their buildings so they can make them better. I would like the chance to enjoy the game on your server.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

Additional info is required, other than that, a good application.

Put things like what you enjoy doing in minecraft (if you have had a chance to play some), and what you can contribute to the comminity.

@Jerxil