• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jenay's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenay

Gold
IGN: Jenay
Banned by?: Not positive, but townies told me Neotetro
Time of ban: Sometime on 1/31/2012
Reason for ban: Not sure
Your story: I really don't have any information on why I've been banned. Just tried to log on after work today and it says I've been banned. Don't know what I did wrong :(

Edit: Adding tag for Neo in case he really was the one who banned me

Edit #2: Hmm...it doesn't let me reply in my thread. Don't know if that is intentional or not. @Neotetro I did text one of the players in my town in RL and they said I was banned for illegal mods. Is this true Neo? I play with vanilla minecraft...no mods installed what-so-ever, not even minimap. This is truly upsetting :( Also, how long does this ban last?

Edit #3: I believe you're mistaken. Like I said, I don't even use mods in minecraft. The only one I used before was Optimine on my laptop, but that was months ago...and the desktop doesn't need it. Could you give me examples of why you think I have xray? I don't know what evidence I can bring forward to support my case...it seems like a scenario of your word vs mine. :oops: @Neotetro

Edit #4: This is not making sense to me. How do you even take a screenshot of somebody xraying? Could I at least see some of this proof you speak of? @Neotetro

Edit #5: I found your videos on youtube @Neotetro .

I didn't think spawner camping was grounds for permanent banning. If you use big brother logs, you'll see that I did NOT dig the tunnel down to that spawner, it was already made for the most part. I came across the mine before, and I believe dug the final shaft (towards mobs noises). Am I missing something here? I'm thinking I could be rolled back a couple of levels if anything, but perma-ban seems over the top.

No offense Neo, just going to tag Apherdite so I can get a 2nd opinion. If sitting at a spawner is perma-ban than I wholly agree with my punishment. Just want to make sure that is the case. @Apherdite

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for the wait, we have multiple videos, screenshots, testimonies from friends of yours and eyewitness accounts of you using these illegal mods. You will not be coming back, good luck elsewhere.

Edit: Xraying Jenay you will not be coming back. We have more than enough evidence to ban you and staff has discussed this, it's not just my opinion. Best of luck elsewhere.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's always fun when they pretend they didn't do anything wrong. Some of your friends even told us that you xray. Not to mention the multiple screenshots and videos. Good luck elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.