• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jeffmunro's App

JeffMunro

Dirt
* In-game name: Jeffmunro
* Location & Age: UK, Age 15
* Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
* Referral(s): None.
* Reason you should be accepted: Because I have been looking for a server with this RPG experience for a long time. And in the past I have been boring myself with all these "Hardcore survival" and "Prison" and "Drug wars" and its all getting boring to me, so i want to devote my time to your server now.
* Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : No, but i will if i get accepted and enjoy myself, Which i am sure i will.
* Special Key: HCJ9
* Additional Info: I really hope I get accepted.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I noticed that you were banned on a server called Orcworm, but you were possibly unbanned after that; care to explain?

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Also, please be aware that this is a hardcore survival server, so if that isn't what you are looking for, go look somewhere else! :p

JeffMunro

Dirt
Oh yeah, i opened this chest, and it had loads of diamond items in, i took them all and i got banned for hacking, i talked to orcworm, he unbanned me so i can prove it, used Big brother to rollback and he looked in the chests and i was proved innocent and im not banned anymore.

JeffMunro

Dirt
minecraft-house.jpg
Im not the best builder but i try haha

JeffMunro

Dirt
* In-game name: Jeffmunro
* Location & Age: UK, Age 15
* Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
* Referral(s): None.
* Reason you should be accepted: Because I have been looking for a server with this RPG experience for a long time. And in the past I have been boring myself with all these "Hardcore survival" and "Prison" and "Drug wars" and its all getting boring to me, so i want to devote my time to your server now.
* Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : No, but i will if i get accepted and enjoy myself, Which i am sure i will.
* Special Key: HCJ9
* Additional Info: I really hope I get accepted. Because I love minecraft and im in the search of a server that i can relax and put alot of time into it, when I get stuck into a game (Addicted) I spend nearly 5+ hours a day on it, and if this server is as goood as i hear, then you will be happy to know you will have a very active player.