• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jazza411 UPDATED APPLICATION

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. In-game name: jazza411
  2. Location & Age:Wodonga, Victoria, Australia (UTC +10) 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s): Lachy114
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I think I should been invited because I'm an experienced player and have built very big castles and obsidian palaces in AMB and I am also a trustworthy player, won't cause trouble and I would love to play with my friend Lachy114. I'm also very good at pvp and would make a great warrior class. The things I would bring to improve Herocraft would be I would be able to bring heaps of knowledge about pistons fighting techniques. I'm a very mature person and I don't hack so I honestly think other then bringing knowledge I would be a fun person to play with below is one of my creations it took a very long time to build because on AMB diamond picks cost 5000 because diamond is not allowed to be mined.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first saw my friend play it and I was amazed by how intricate and well thought out the server was. I also though wow I could do something special on this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, I hope so I clicked Vote and it said I voted so don't think I'm lying please if it doesn't show up.
  8. Additional Info: I am very knowledgeable about different techniques and I'm sure I would be very good if I was allowed on. I am also a very reliable person and I have been mods and admins of very big and important factions, I am also a very fun person to play with because I don't hack. If you do add me I'm sure I would be a great player in your already magnificent server. This an update of my original forum.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    748.3 KB · Views: 16

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I can benefit the community with my knowledge on architecture, knowledge on pistons and I'm a mature guy and have learnt a great deal about responsibility by being admin of many factions in AMB which have been very successful and I will show you one of my base in AMB which I have built.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 5.40.54 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 5.40.54 PM.png
    748.3 KB · Views: 10

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Did a HeroCraft Whitelister start a "Conversation" with you on the forums? Check the top right of your screen.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, he is, but he didn't follow the FORMAT. Hmmph. Here yah go.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks good, However, May I remind you NEVER to PM anyone to look at applications like you did to me. Im Sure @Kingtom or @jmoney222 would agree with me.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.​