• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JasonVoorhessx2 white listed (the second time)

hey its me again

In-game name: JasonVoorhessx2

Location and age: Boise Idaho and im 14 years old

Previous Bans (including from other servers): I think i dont have any bans

Refferals: None

Reason you should be accepted: Ok well im a good minecrafter and a adventurer when the minecraft 1.8 came out i trained to be the cest and im very good at killing monsters and a good crafter but im mostly good at traveling in the mines for treasure (like a treasure hunter) im not a greifer because you can get banned for life from it so i rather explode some place very far away and build a hideout from monsters oh and i tried to get accepted before but i messed up big time but now i got smarter so im getting better at it and im a brilliant hider so yeah now im really good at minecraft

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I watched a video that said Herocraft when i tried to look up the enderman a few months back

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)? : well im gonna think about it :)

Additional info: Im a gamer I watched some funny stuff on youtube and im a good tin foil crafter (I craft weapons out of tin foil) but when I did a screenshot in minecraft I cant find the screenshot's of my stuff I tried to find it infact I think I made 5 to 20 screenshots of my stuff in minecraft but i cant find them and i dont know how to find it but the last part of the screen shot number said png which I dont know what it is but I need some help please I need some help! Oh and I really had a bad life I almost got arrested about 3 times and I got suspended for almost a month (About a 2 days to 2 weeks suspension) had a terrible dad and I swear alot but I got some friends (that possible dont know about minecraft) but my life has been improving I take a internet school (But now im going to flunk it) so yeah my life has been improving anyway if i find the minecraft screenshots i will post them in here so yeah good luck. :)

P.S I know I might not get whitelisted without a screenshot but I did try to find it about 5 to 10 times so yeah good luck everyone :) I know you guys can do it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Congratulations! You have been accepted onto the Herocraft Whitelist!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sorry i derped and forgot to use the ingame command sec xD