• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JackMinecraft Application

1. In-game name: JackMinecraft
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I really love to build. I'm a great merchant, and also a wonderful helper. Being accepted to Herocraft would be appreciated.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw a video of the server on YouTube!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am very good with redstone, I love helping others on their creations and sacrificing my own items in the process.

Thanks,
JackMinecraft

pfdan

TNT

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

• In-game name: JackMinecraft
  • Location & Age: Alabama, 17
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I really love to build. I'm a great merchant, and also a wonderful helper. I am very good with floor plans. I am also redstone savvy. I have never played a RPG server like Herocraft. I hope I can join!
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: MinecraftForums, YouTube.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes!
  • Additional Info: I am in LOVE with Physics and Mechanical Engineering. I plan on making Herocraft my primary server. I am dedicated. :)

pfdan

TNT
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

(I suggest you add more that one sentence, and talk about yourself not just about what you can do ingame)

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

• In-game name: JackMinecraft
  • Location & Age: Alabama, 17
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I really love to build. I'm a great merchant, and also a wonderful helper. I am very good with floor plans. I am also redstone savvy. I can advertise upon request. I have never played a RPG server like Herocraft. I hope I can join!
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: MinecraftForums, YouTube.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes!
  • Additional Info: I am in LOVE with Physics and Mechanical Engineering. I am taking Automotive Technology and plan on using that knowledge for work later on in life. I also love driving and repairing/adding aftermarket parts to my and my friends cars. I have little knowledge in coding and plugins, so I cant help with that. I'm also not that great of a leader, but I am one amazing follower!

GreekCrackShot,

I understand where you got the information of me being banned on another server. I did not grief at all, but considering I was next to them witnessing the event, the admin of the server may have accused me of being a suspect. I tried contacting the owner of the server so I could tell them I did not do it, but the other two people I was next to did in fact grief. If I get white-listed again, I can assure you that no griefing will be coming from me, because I do not grief.

I'm sorry that it's not my fault that a different server accused me of griefing. I hope to be white-listed once again because I enjoyed the server that I only got to play a maximum of 3 hours on.

Sincerely,
JackMinecraft

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
GreekCrackShot,

I understand where you got the information of me being banned on another server. I did not grief at all, but considering I was next to them witnessing the event, the admin of the server may have accused me of being a suspect. I tried contacting the owner of the server so I could tell them I did not do it, but the other two people I was next to did in fact grief. If I get white-listed again, I can assure you that no griefing will be coming from me, because I do not grief.

I'm sorry that it's not my fault that a different server accused me of griefing. I hope to be white-listed once again because I enjoyed the server that I only got to play a maximum of 3 hours on.

Sincerely,
JackMinecraft
I admire the patience and cleanliness of your explanation; I'll go ahead and let you in. Enjoy yourself and stay legit. :)