• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jack_Falcon95's Ban Appeal

IGN: Jack_Falcon95
Banned by: Alator
Time of ban: 31/12/13 15:39 GMT
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Your story: I was stuck in a a hole that was two deep on only one block (Impossible to get out off) I was in a lawful area I asked for help and the only advice I got was to kill myself, I did not want to as I had been working hard in peace so I decided to ignore the useless advice and find my way out the using trial and error so I continuously destroyed a dirt block and I managed to jump on it as it spawned back and I was happy. after I had told them got out by 'Glitching' the mod decided to act all heroic and try and catch a harmless person doing nothing more than saving himself the trouble of losing everything.

The Mod then got so caught up in all the praise they were getting, that they would not listen to my story at all, so i stopped talking and they thought i had logged out they were then discussing with their cohorts in the chat about banning me and reporting me. i made myself known and i was getting a lot of messages on chat about that i am such a hacker and cheater and when all i did was save myself so i lashed out from the stored anger from all the messages and had a go at the mod for which i am sorry for, i then got banned from shrine and i moved to haven i was still angry and they thought i hacked and unbanned myself and unmuted myself as i continued to have a go at the mod.

The Mod gave viable options on getting out the hole after i had got out which angered me even more things like warp and other skills

i am new an i didn't know you could warp.

( I apologise for bad grammar and spelling as i am tired from work )

i am intrigued by this server and would love to further my exploration of it if this possible

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: Jack_Falcon95
Banned by: Alator
Time of ban: 31/12/13 15:39 GMT
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Your story: I was stuck in a a hole that was two deep on only one block (Impossible to get out off) I was in a lawful area I asked for help and the only advice I got was to kill myself, I did not want to as I had been working hard in peace so I decided to ignore the useless advice and find my way out the using trial and error so I continuously destroyed a dirt block and I managed to jump on it as it spawned back and I was happy. after I had told them got out by 'Glitching' the mod decided to act all heroic and try and catch a harmless person doing nothing more than saving himself the trouble of losing everything.

The Mod then got so caught up in all the praise they were getting, that they would not listen to my story at all, so i stopped talking and they thought i had logged out they were then discussing with their cohorts in the chat about banning me and reporting me. i made myself known and i was getting a lot of messages on chat about that i am such a hacker and cheater and when all i did was save myself so i lashed out from the stored anger from all the messages and had a go at the mod for which i am sorry for, i then got banned from shrine and i moved to haven i was still angry and they thought i hacked and unbanned myself and unmuted myself as i continued to have a go at the mod.

The Mod gave viable options on getting out the hole after i had got out which angered me even more things like warp and other skills

i am new an i didn't know you could warp.

( I apologise for bad grammar and spelling as i am tired from work )

i am intrigued by this server and would love to further my exploration of it if this possible
@Alator will check this when he has time.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've lifted your suspension. You needed some time to cool off. This server has a sharp learning curve and there is never any reason to take out your frustrations on a staff member, and especially not the language you directed at a staff member.