• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IzumuTetsuna's 4th Application (UPDATED again...)

izumutesuna

Stone
In-game name: IzumuTesuna

Location & Age: 16 Australia

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Me and my friend griefed the server which died had only the admin on it so he kicked us. wasn't my fault when i tried burning my friend with lava which set the tree on fire then it spread to other trees then to a guys house :/

Referral(s): Fadedlines​
How did you hear about Herocraft? Fadedlines is my gaming friend. He convinced me to join this server and he wouldn't stop spamming me on steam so he sent me a link to what does the server has to offer and there were paths/jobs and I thought it was interesting so I wanted to try it out and here I am making a application.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : At first it was confusing to how it vote then i figured it out you had to click on the "thumbs up" next to the number of votes to vote :D.​
Reason you should be accepted: I'm and active and a patient person when i play games online. I'm like 80% of the time on my computer then doing something else because I'm gamer. The server has a good reputation and I would like to contribute to that reputation and also provide some kind of assistance to the other members who are already in the server. I thought about the paths on what to take and how it would contribute to the other members so I am most likely going to be a Cleric. Other then that I respect other people in-game but I do make some awkward jokes.

Additional Info: I do put a lot of effort in thing's I do, you know that how dull it is to repeat the same steps and same thing like collecting material building, destroying because it's ugly then rebuilding then getting more material to build bigger things. In my minecraft gamming months, I manage to build 6 big castles, 2 chocobo sprites from final fantasy 7, 3 200x200 towns and 4 monter traps which did not work at all. Well hope this is long enough, looking forward to joining the community :).​

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Instead of creating new threads please just post the updated application within the thread. As I've already explain you have a great application but must fill out the proper one below:
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:

izumutesuna

Stone

In-game name: IzumuTesuna

Location & Age: 16 Australia

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Me and my friend griefed the server which died had only the admin on it so he kicked us. wasn't my fault when i tried burning my friend with lava which set the tree on fire then it spread to other trees then to a guys house :/

Referral(s): Fadedlines​
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a friendly guy and I'm a dedicated player. I can spend hours doing the same dull work until it is completed. For example like this application. I just relies I misplaced "reason you should be accepted" :|. I a fun guy to have around I guess. I'm and active games online. I'm like 80% of the time on my computer then doing something else because I'm gamer. The server has a good reputation and I would like to contribute to that reputation and also provide some kind of assistance to the other members who are already in the server. I thought about the paths on what to take and how it would contribute to the other members so I am most likely going to be a Cleric. Other then that I respect other people in-game but I do make some awkward jokes.​
How did you hear about Herocraft? Fadedlines is my gaming friend. He convinced me to join this server and he wouldn't stop spamming me on steam so he sent me a link to what does the server has to offer and there were paths/jobs and I thought it was interesting so I wanted to try it out and here I am making a application.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : At first it was confusing to how it vote then i figured it out you had to click on the "thumbs up" next to the number of votes to vote :D.​

Additional Info: I do put a lot of effort in thing's I do, you know that how dull it is to repeat the same steps and same thing like collecting material building, destroying because it's ugly then rebuilding then getting more material to build bigger things. In my minecraft gamming months, I manage to build 6 big castles, 2 chocobo sprites from final fantasy 7, 3 200x200 towns and 4 monter traps which did not work at all. Well hope this is long enough, looking forward to joining the community :).​

izumutesuna

Stone
1. In-game name: IzumuTesuna

2. Location & Age: 16 Australia

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Me and my friend griefed the server which died had only the admin on it so he kicked us. wasn't my fault when i tried burning my friend with lava which set the tree on fire then it spread to other trees then to a guys house :/

4. Referral(s): Fadedlines​
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a friendly guy and I'm a dedicated player. I can spend hours doing the same dull work until it is completed. For example like this application. I just relies I misplaced "reason you should be accepted" :|. I a fun guy to have around I guess. I'm and active games online. I'm like 80% of the time on my computer then doing something else because I'm gamer. The server has a good reputation and I would like to contribute to that reputation and also provide some kind of assistance to the other members who are already in the server. I thought about the paths on what to take and how it would contribute to the other members so I am most likely going to be a Cleric. Other then that I respect other people in-game but I do make some awkward jokes.​
6. How did you hear about Herocraft? Fadedlines is my gaming friend. He convinced me to join this server and he wouldn't stop spamming me on steam so he sent me a link to what does the server has to offer and there were paths/jobs and I thought it was interesting so I wanted to try it out and here I am making a application.

7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : At first it was confusing to how it vote then i figured it out you had to click on the "thumbs up" next to the number of votes to vote :D.​

8. Additional Info: I do put a lot of effort in thing's I do, you know that how dull it is to repeat the same steps and same thing like collecting material building, destroying because it's ugly then rebuilding then getting more material to build bigger things. In my minecraft gamming months, I manage to build 6 big castles, 2 chocobo sprites from final fantasy 7, 3 200x200 towns and 4 monter traps which did not work at all. Well hope this is long enough, looking forward to joining the community :).​

izumutesuna

Stone

1. In-game name: IzumuTetsuna

2. Location & Age: 16 Australia

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Me and my friend griefed the server which died had only the admin on it so he kicked us. wasn't my fault when i tried burning my friend with lava which set the tree on fire then it spread to other trees then to a guys house :/

4. Referral(s): Fadedlines​
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a friendly guy and I'm a dedicated player. I can spend hours doing the same dull work until it is completed. For example like this application. I just relies I misplaced "reason you should be accepted" :|. I a fun guy to have around I guess. I'm and active games online. I'm like 80% of the time on my computer then doing something else because I'm gamer. The server has a good reputation and I would like to contribute to that reputation and also provide some kind of assistance to the other members who are already in the server. I thought about the paths on what to take and how it would contribute to the other members so I am most likely going to be a Cleric. Other then that I respect other people in-game but I do make some awkward jokes.​
6. How did you hear about Herocraft? Fadedlines is my gaming friend. He convinced me to join this server and he wouldn't stop spamming me on steam so he sent me a link to what does the server has to offer and there were paths/jobs and I thought it was interesting so I wanted to try it out and here I am making a application.

7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : At first it was confusing to how it vote then i figured it out you had to click on the "thumbs up" next to the number of votes to vote :D.​

8. Additional Info: I do put a lot of effort in thing's I do, you know that how dull it is to repeat the same steps and same thing like collecting material building, destroying because it's ugly then rebuilding then getting more material to build bigger things. In my minecraft gamming months, I manage to build 6 big castles, 2 chocobo sprites from final fantasy 7, 3 200x200 towns and 4 monter traps which did not work at all. Well hope this is long enough, looking forward to joining the community :).​
(updated again because i got the name wrong)​