• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug ive registered here, but the server's plugin won't accept my email

as im obviously posting this right now, we can be sure that the registration was a success here, but when i try and do /register <email> in the server chat, it insists im using the wrong email, i spelt it out letter by letter to be sure and i havent been misspelling it.

i'm able to use tour chat and progress through the tutorial, but i can't use lifts or any of the other stuff. is that related to the whitelist or my email issues? and if thats because of the whitelist, do i even need to do this /register <email> thingy to play on the server?

i need help fixing this & finding out whats going on coz im too scared to complete the tutorial in case i screw up a detail or 2.

thanks in advance

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
as im obviously posting this right now, we can be sure that the registration was a success here, but when i try and do /register <email> in the server chat, it insists im using the wrong email, i spelt it out letter by letter to be sure and i havent been misspelling it.

i'm able to use tour chat and progress through the tutorial, but i can't use lifts or any of the other stuff. is that related to the whitelist or my email issues? and if thats because of the whitelist, do i even need to do this /register <email> thingy to play on the server?

i need help fixing this & finding out whats going on coz im too scared to complete the tutorial in case i screw up a detail or 2.

thanks in advance
Ok
First you do /register ( email ) ( This is the email you used to make your account ) ( If this isn't the case let me know )
If your user isnt the same as the Forum Username let me know what your IGN name is.
And thats its all you do to whitelist.
And go through the tutorial. If you have any questions afterwards go consult the all knowing WIKI http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Main_Page
GL!

so does that mean i need to change my actual forum name from Gil to my ign? and if so how do i do that?

also my main problem is that ive tried /register (email) in chat a million times and it keeps coming up with the same thing: that the email hasnt been registered here yet despite the fact that it obviously has. so does that mean i need to whitelist before the email is registered?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
so does that mean i need to change my actual forum name from Gil to my ign? and if so how do i do that?

also my main problem is that ive tried /register (email) in chat a million times and it keeps coming up with the same thing: that the email hasnt been registered here yet despite the fact that it obviously has. so does that mean i need to whitelist before the email is registered?

Whats your actual IGN? we can change it for you @Admins

CyberChaosV2

Stone
im encountering this same problem, at first i thought it was because i put an upprcase letter in my name, which originally i made without any uppercase letters, but then it showed on here that its using my skin so it recognizes me, yet whenever i register my email, it tells me it doesnt recognize my email as an actual registered email!
*EDIT* went into the tutorial, nothing in the registration on here gave me the impression that my Forum namehad to be my in game name, im not saying it's your guys' fault, but you might want to make it a bit clearer.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
im encountering this same problem, at first i thought it was because i put an upprcase letter in my name, which originally i made without any uppercase letters, but then it showed on here that its using my skin so it recognizes me, yet whenever i register my email, it tells me it doesnt recognize my email as an actual registered email!
*EDIT* went into the tutorial, nothing in the registration on here gave me the impression that my Forum namehad to be my in game name, im not saying it's your guys' fault, but you might want to make it a bit clearer.
Ok @Kainzo that might be an issue? We need to look into that >.<
demonic_porkchop
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can you change @Gil to demonic_porkchop :D

cyberchaos

Dirt
hey its cyberchaos, i made a new account and took a look, im sorry, it turns out there were instructions to use in game name, i just wasnt awake enough to compute them, sorry! XD

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Might want to actually read the form then :/
fbN9Nxl.jpg

Regardless I'll change the name in just a second

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
hey its cyberchaos, i made a new account and took a look, im sorry, it turns out there were instructions to use in game name, i just wasnt awake enough to compute them, sorry! XD
Changed, should work now! Thanks for your patience.

USER: cyberchaos
EMAIL: *************240v2@*.com

(* for privacy)