• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I've got a baaad feeling about this... (Boss Fight)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
So, on a single player map, I found and restored a stronghold, opened the gate to The End, and hopped in. I began my battle against the ferocious Enderdragon, but was forced to retreat and quit for a few hours. I downgraded back to 1.8.1 in order to access HC, and then later re-upped to 1.0 to finish what I had begun. Apparently, this was a bad, bad, BAD idea...
2011-11-21_16.02.03.png

2011-11-21_16.29.51.png

While there may be only 3 dragons in these picture, I ended up having to fight a total of 6 of them. At the same time. While surrounded by endermen, and no way home but death, or victory.

And I chose victory.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Dragons make very good stew... Mixed with the burnt flesh of Aerokii too bad he didn't live to taste it.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Dragons make very good stew... Mixed with the burnt flesh of Aerokii too bad he didn't live to taste it.

:p actually, I kept dying against a single dragon, but somehow against 5 plus all those endermen, I was just fine. The changes they made to armor made it easy.