• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

itzSteeven's Whitelist Application

itzSteeven

Gold
  1. In-game name: My in game name is itzSteeven
  2. Location & Age: I currently live in Australia and am 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned in any other servers.
  4. Referral(s): MaxxyXD
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted as I am a very friendly player and I am polite. I follow all rules. I would be a great addition to the creative side of the Herocraft server in my opinion.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about this server through my friend MaxxyXD who is a regular player on this server. I am looking for a fun survival server with classes so I thought it would be fun to join.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted and I will regularly do so :D
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft for about 6 months and through that time I have developed a good building sense. I like the survival and creativity aspect of minecraft as I dont get sick of it. Especially now I found out about this server I think the MMORPG concept will be a great addition to the already amazing game.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
    You wont regret it if you accept me :]

itzSteeven

Gold
Yes I do have Steam. My name on Steam is HungSkiii. I play TF2, Terraria and currently am waiting on Dota 2 for steam.