• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Itsjeff's Application.

Itsjeff

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game name: itsjeff

Location & Age: East Coast USA, 16 Years old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None

Referral(s):

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted into your server for a number of reasons. First off I thoroughly enjoy RPGs and having all these rpg elements on a minecraft server just sounds amazing. I am also interested in joining a town as it seems like it would be a lot of fun to be part I a mini community raiding other towns and defending your own. I also consider myself a decent builder but I have a lot of room for improvement. I've also read the wiki and plan on becoming a necromancer as mages have always been my favorite class however I may try warrior. I look forward to spending time on this server and from just browsing the forums the community looks awesome.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have.

Additional Info: I enjoy playing pvp games like LoL and pvp in WoW. I also enjoy hanging out with people and string to know the community of the server. Besides video games I also play soccer and basketball.

Itsjeff

Legacy Supporter 2
Just a project of a castle im working on
XnZls.png