• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Iso's Application

Iso

Glowing Redstone
1. In-game name: Iso
2. Location & Age: USA, 25
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans
4. Referral(s): No referral
5. Reason you should be accepted: Along with my partner Yukiho, I like to explore and do building projects in Minecraft. I love to grow giant groves of trees, both for resources and their beauty, as well as work on subterranean homes, but my main interest in Minecraft still rests in forestry and farming!
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MC Forums Herocraft thread
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have
8. Additional Info: Special Key = HCI3.

I loved the MMO Planetside and am eagerly awaiting Planetside 2, but who among FPS fans isn't? I've played almost every game linked to Starsiege and have been enjoying Tribes from the first one's release, although I can't say I am too fond of Hi-Rez Studio acquiring the franchise rights - they made Global Agenda and I was not impressed with that title after Beta, once I got deep into the clan and territory wars.

My interests span to other FPS games; Red Orchestra, Ultimate Doom, and Natural Selection to name a few. I still play aging games like Neverwinter Nights 2 online and spend most of my time hunting for servers both there and in Minecraft that I can sink my teeth into, putting around inside Roguelikes both old and new (Dungeons of Dredmor!) to help pass the time. I've been playing Minecraft since it's earliest days, before Survival, and I also like to doodle my own skins (see attached).

Attachments

• lolminecraftskin.png
    lolminecraftskin.png
    603.1 KB · Views: 9