• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is this thing on? -taps mic-

Toepher

Glowing Redstone
Hello Herocraft community,

After a long long break I've come back to Minecraft. I'm been on this website since 2011 and a lot has changed.
I would like to jump back into the action but with so much that has changed I dont know where to start. If someone wouldn't mind helping me I'd be forever grateful ^_^

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hiya Toepher, good to have you back again.

The New Player Guide at the wiki is a good place to start - hc.to/guide - and actually all of the wiki, lol.

In game, please feel free to ask questions in /ch tour or /ch h.

You might like to consider joining a town - ask in /ch re or apply on a town's forums thread here - go to hc.to/towns and then Citadel Towns.

Hope to catch you around!

Toepher

Glowing Redstone
Hiya Toepher, good to have you back again.

The New Player Guide at the wiki is a good place to start - hc.to/guide - and actually all of the wiki, lol.

In game, please feel free to ask questions in /ch tour or /ch h.

You might like to consider joining a town - ask in /ch re or apply on a town's forums thread here - go to hc.to/towns and then Citadel Towns.

Hope to catch you around!

Thanks W.O.R .. it looks like I've got some catching up to do. I'll look into the wiki and the forums right away so I can get things rolling ^_^