• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC Is Roleplay on Herocraft Dead!?

CPUnerd

Stone
I myself am an avid roleplayer and enjoy doing so.

As I am browsing the roleplay forums I'm beginning to believe that that the roleplay here might just be dead.
Now I want you guys (who might still be even bothering to look at this seemingly dusty corner of the forums) to spell it out in bold writing and I don't care if I look like a gargantuan fool by asking this:

Is roleplay on Herocraft Dead?

-
CPUnerd

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I myself am an avid roleplayer and enjoy doing so.

As I am browsing the roleplay forums I'm beginning to believe that that the roleplay here might just be dead.
Now I want you guys (who might still be even bothering to look at this seemingly dusty corner of the forums) to spell it out in bold writing and I don't care if I look like a gargantuan fool by asking this:

Is roleplay on Herocraft Dead?

-
CPUnerd
*Shrugs* I was in the most Recent Forum RP, and that turned out pretty well ( Till it died ) if someone wants to start it back up again I'll gladly join

Xhazed

Portal
OMG i will roleplay the shit out of herocraft if someone wants to be my pimp, i am a pirate pole dancer that is also the cook and the ships "mesus with hapoy ending"