• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is it just me or...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Haven't tried it yet. I was expecting Dragoon to get that chance-to-stun buff, though. :<

RogueMind

Legacy Supporter 3
It does kinda. How much damage does it do? In a less laggy environment it might be decent

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah, I'm in it for wizardly Gteleports >:D

However the "fireball" doesn't do any damage so far. It just throws a snowball at the enemy, goes through them, and does nothing.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
I use Fireball just fine. Throw a fiery snowball at your enemy, watch them engulfed in flames. I find it interesting if you use it on a pig and then kill them while on fire, they will drop cooked porkchops. Beats spending fuel to cook!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It goes through them right now because with lag they aren't even there, they are already 400 blocks away. Try it on mobs which will still be hard prolly. Best to wait a few days till the map is explored mostly and the lag let's up.

Also last I checked it did 2 hearts of damage right away and then 2 hearts of fire damage over time.

Rofii

Legacy Supporter 7
Is it just me or....

is this thread title really non-descriptive? :p