• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Iron Fist... Worst skill ever?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I finally was able to get to level 51 Disciple to learn Iron Fist, and to say I'm disappointed in the outcome is an understatement. The description says the following :
You punch entities within a 5 block radius of you, knocking them up and away and delivering 102 damage.

Perhaps I had my hopes up too high, thinking that a level 51 skill would deal a massive (as least to the extent of forcepush) knockback, while shooting them 5 or so blocks in the air as well. The reality of the situation is that anyone in a 5 block radius from me is pushed upward 1 block, and away from me by 1 block. You didn't read that wrong... 1 block. Moot point anyway, but it only deals 93 damage instead of 102.

The cost isn't cheap either. It requires 20 mana/8 stamina with a 20 second cooldown. For a skill that does less damage and even less of a knockback than Smite (a level 1 skill) do you really think this shouldn't get a look over? At the very least keep the same amount of damage but give it a good enough knockback where I'm able to get a Pray going.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
FINALLY!
yes ironfist is a pointless skill, its only use is for a tiny bit of instant damage, this skill needs a major revamp.
The skill doesnt even knock people into the air and also that would be uselss now anyway since you can jump a 15block height and take 6hearts of damage

I suggest revamping ironfist to make it do an aoe forcepush and also apply a 3-5second slow on someone.
Suggestions?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Considering it's a 20 second cooldown, it can probably only be used once in a fight, twice if it's an epic battle. I always thought that slow or root were very OP, but considering it's a level 51 skill it deserves something of the sort.

I mean, it speaks volumes that the skill is so bad that I'm not even going to key bind it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Forcepull, forcepush and Ironfist are all based off of lag - it will affect what the skills velocity does.

The Ironfist's velocity has been improved slightly - you will notice a difference.

A

Aburido_burrito

I was a disciple last map the skills haven't changed it's fine.

A

Aburido_burrito

Can't really say that if every other class has been worked on. With that logic, you can also say "no reason to get a new computer, the one I used 10 years ago worked fine at the time".
as kainzo has stated the skills are based on lag so if you have lag and you want to kill as a disciple not the class for you.