• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Irish's Event application

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Irishman81
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 | Eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2.5 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I was on event previously and have experience hosting and participating in events. The event team seems to be semi-dead (no offense) and I think events are the best way to keep people interested in playing.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Sort of, I'm good with a lot of the admin commands and could help run events on the event server if needed.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Knowledge of the community and the game. I know what kind of events the community enjoys, and the skill needed to run and organize events smoothly.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Again, held this position before. I feel like the event team could use some love.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
This team also needs a revamp: I can help host events, as I have in the past, which would help increase server activity and enjoyment levels.