• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iReggresionZx - White list application

1. In-game name: iReggresionZx
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey EST, 22 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A.
  4. Referral(s): N/A.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I heard a lot of great stories about this server and decided to look up some videos. To be frank, I upload content on YouTube mostly on MC servers and etc but recently I have returned and just dying to play on a great server. I've looked around and seen that this would be the best choice. I'm a great person, very helpful, played Minecraft when it was classic and respect the rules. Adding me to the server would be a great choice since I will actually contribute stuff to the members and staff by helping and enforcing the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: YouTube trailers and a couple of friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have and don't regret it.
  8. Additional Info: Note: I'm an active player and if I'm added I'll spend many hours when I'm not away at work or out of state for work.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Very nice application. One of the best this week I've seen :D

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, Check PM's.