• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Inventory Organizing Mod

gonzo0605

Stone
[General] - I was wondering if a mod called invtweaks would be acceptable for use on the server. Basically what the mod does is organizes your inventory by the item's Id so that you can view it without the eyesore. This is done by pressing "R" but it can be bound to other keys. The plugin also works similarly for chests, difference being there is a button added to the chest viewer in the upper righthand corner. Finally, if a stack of an item runs out, it will usually replace it with other items in your inventory (for example if building a house and my stack of wood runs out it will grab another stack of wood from my inventory and put it in place of the one i just ran out of). You can take a look at it through this link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/323444-147-inventory-tweaks-150-jan-17/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This will trigger various alarms via nocheat - unfortunately at this time it wont be allowed. We'll work on getting something in.

c12095

Holy Shit!
This will trigger various alarms via nocheat - unfortunately at this time it wont be allowed. We'll work on getting something in.

Whatever happened to the /sort donators had a long time ago?

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
The problem i see is if someone is using a almost broken sword in pvp it will be replaced with a fresh one in ur inventory normally something that would/could change a whole fight is averted or changed.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
The problem i see is if someone is using a almost broken sword in pvp it will be replaced with a fresh one in ur inventory normally something that would/could change a whole fight is averted or changed.
This can be passed by anyways by having the swords next to each other so that when one's about to break, you can switch to the other one immediately.