• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Introducing myself...

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, I'm SheepCrys, nice to meet you all, I'm a new guy to this server and I'm really loving it, I hope I can meet you all in whitelist soon!

Rightnow I'm a grey list greyson's "adventurer", meaning I don't have a real "home", I wander all around trying to find mobs to kill, my motto are : zombie creeper go ahead, spiders I will consider, Skeleton I would run away. Ha ha, a pretty good way for someone who is always on the move.

My aiming class is disciple because it's a very nice class and if I die, I don't need to get tools, I can just continue on.

My aiming profession is alchemist because I adore the way it can transform ordinary items into rare, and turning coal into diamond (even though I won't be needing it, haha)

I really hoped to see you guys soon but sadly that won't happen because of age limit, Maybe I can get the premium, or I can just continue in Greyson.

So, if you guys sees me, saying hello would means a lot to me, and I would of course answer back!

Cheers! -Sheepcrys