• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Increase Party Limit to 10

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Very simply put, PvP is not the same as it was. I don't like leaving people out of raid parties. So I purpose a party limit increase.
Unfortunately I made a post about it and it had over a hundred responses. As much as I would like it to change the big man said it doesn't follow the plans of the direction he wants the server to go.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I agree, it should be increased. pvp isnt the same and there is less raiding because towns just get multiple people to defend while you only have five and also public regions should be changed. C'mon guys lets make herocraft hardcore again and not this happy go lucky shit!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I agree, it should be increased. pvp isnt the same and there is less raiding because towns just get multiple people to defend while you only have five and also public regions should be changed. C'mon guys lets make herocraft hardcore again and not this happy go lucky shit!
Large party sizes doesn't make pvp hardcore. It only incentivises zerging.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Large party sizes doesn't make pvp hardcore. It only incentivises zerging.

Raiding is pretty much impossible now with people inside townregions not being able to hit eachother.

You can bring 5 people max to a town, but they can have as many as they want.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Raiding is pretty much impossible now with people inside townregions not being able to hit eachother.

You can bring 5 people max to a town, but they can have as many as they want.
Thats a different issue. It would be better to remove FF protection from towns than bring back large party sizes.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Thats a different issue. It would be better to remove FF protection from towns than bring back large party sizes.
Or like an ability to link parties but they only share chat and can't damage each other don't receive bard buffs etc not oringinal think yousuggested dis