• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Inactive-players on /pvp top

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I feel that if you go inactive, your /pvp rating should begin to drop. There is a player in the top 5 that hasn't been on in 2-3 weeks, according to lastlogin. Dosen't seem right to just be able to sit there, not play, and have no risk losing your position.

If he/she was good while playing I think they should stay there cause its pretty sad if us active players cant beat a inactive player in pvp leaderboards.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
If he/she was good while playing I think they should stay there cause its pretty sad if us active players cant beat a inactive player in pvp leaderboards.
You must not understand how the pvp ranking works, It not like you just keep climbing and never drop down. E.g. If I kill someone i get 1-8 points per person, however if I die I lose 60-80 points. That doesn't seem right for someone not to continue pvping and keep their rating while we risk lvling up by killing people.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
We've been working hard on a new web based stats/leaderboards implementation. This will be taken into consideration.