• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Inactive Here and There

BlackRaida

Stone
Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States
Well as most of my town knows already I have probably been inactive for about 3-4 weeks now. I get on the forums here and there and I get on the server at least once a week. Just not near as much as I used to be on. I just have been burned out of minecraft and have had to take a minecraft break. I'll still be on here and there to check out how things are going and the progress our kingdom is making on making towns <3 WH. I speak for Tigerlilly01234 also because she hasn't been on in a while either but her and I have been speaking about getting on one night and just playing it through.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well as most of my town knows already I have probably been inactive for about 3-4 weeks now. I get on the forums here and there and I get on the server at least once a week. Just not near as much as I used to be on. I just have been burned out of minecraft and have had to take a minecraft break. I'll still be on here and there to check out how things are going and the progress our kingdom is making on making towns <3 WH. I speak for Tigerlilly01234 also because she hasn't been on in a while either but her and I have been speaking about getting on one night and just playing it through.

That's okay! Minecraft can get stale after a while :p

Try playing some of the other games we play :D