• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion In Need of Ideas

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
My Contest was approved by Kainzo to hold a contest inwhich the Prizes will be Games! either on Steam , or other sites i may know.

Few Game ideas i was think were

Any game on steam ( under a certain amount of $ )
WarZ
DarkFall Online
Any other game the people may want

Suggestions i need are
What to do for the contest.
I was thinking of doing another build contest and mayb contacting Kainzo about able to use the Spiral world to use since that contest is over. Kainzo Would like your input on this idea.

Any others would be cool

I will not do a PvP Tournment since i find that unfair. i may do a side contest for PvP but i want everyone to have a chance.

Post up

Depending on how many people participate the Places paid would be up to 3 or 5

EtKEnn leftovers5 Danda PewPewPewLasers northeaster345 Eldrylars Jonsoon
Orangedude345 Angyles MultiHeartGold WitchOnaRampage Aryios TeamPvP Sigpit pandaman7 judgedread540 nonamemajdeath @10000moreppeople

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I think a build contest would be nice. However, I would wait a month or so given we just recently had one. Last map, we had a build contest to add ships to the DragonGuarde shipyard, and something of a similar nature to add around Bastion spawn would be equally nice.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
I think a build contest would be nice. However, I would wait a month or so given we just recently had one. Last map, we had a build contest to add ships to the DragonGuarde shipyard, and something of a similar nature to add around Bastion spawn would be equally nice.
This still would require permisson from kainzo. also reason i want to do it now is cause xmas break is incoming and would like people on herocraft to have something more to do on HC over the break for u kiddies :)

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
If it's going to build contest, I think it's very important to have a theme, and size restriction is helpful. I'm a bit tired of building at the moment, but if I caught some inspiration, I'd be happy to join in. If people aren't tired of spires, we could always redo the waterspire to be a bit more epic, and have more space for NPCs.

Otherwise, I think arenas are an interesting idea, as PvPers would be able to join in to give their insight on what makes a good PvP arena, and builders would have a different avenue to express their creativity than a spire :D

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
If it's going to build contest, I think it's very important to have a theme, and size restriction is helpful. I'm a bit tired of building at the moment, but if I caught some inspiration, I'd be happy to join in. If people aren't tired of spires, we could always redo the waterspire to be a bit more epic, and have more space for NPCs.

Otherwise, I think arenas are an interesting idea, as PvPers would be able to join in to give their insight on what makes a good PvP arena, and builders would have a different avenue to express their creativity than a spire :D
Doing Arenas would be nice since then mayb PvP Tournments can start up again :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I got a couple spare codes for various steam games I can throw in for things.
I've got various DotA 2 coupons and I've got a copy of Titan Quest and Warhammer: 40,000 Dawn of War (I think it's game of the year edition)

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
I got a couple spare codes for various steam games I can throw in for things.
I've got various DotA 2 coupons and I've got a copy of Titan Quest and Warhammer: 40,000 Dawn of War (I think it's game of the year edition)
if ya wanna PM me your steam and ill take them into my pile for this if you want.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Design a new building for spawn along with a quest to go with it. Thats a new take on a build contest.

Quests would NOT be allowed to be "Bring me X of Y! Go now!", but would be more like the letter delivery or Edgar's brother.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Design a new building for spawn along with a quest to go with it. Thats a new take on a build contest.

Quests would NOT be allowed to be "Bring me X of Y! Go now!", but would be more like the letter delivery or Edgar's brother.
Just saying I'm still looking for help writing quests. Whether you're writing the script itself or just coming up with the story behind it. I'm not the most creative person so I'm fairly useless when it comes to detail. So if anyone is interested feel free to get in contact with me.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTS!
Just saying I'm still looking for help writing quests. Whether you're writing the script itself or just coming up with the story behind it. I'm not the most creative person so I'm fairly useless when it comes to detail. So if anyone is interested feel free to get in contact with me.
i can easly help do more quests. PM me danda or kainzo whom ever would i talk 2

but Kainzo would we be allowed to use the spiral area?