• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm sorry to say this but...

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I am leaving herocraft (for 2 weeks). I hope all affiliations will still stand when I return. @Sigpit I'm tagging you to make sure you see this. Anyway, bon voyage!

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Well shit bro. I'm jealous since I live right on the Hudson river back home. Near a nuclear plant even. So I really don't get to go to the beach very often.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My grandparents live on the Cape. I actually dont live too far away. @OrangeAngel can swing down from Vermont and we can have a Herocraft party. Except I'm 25, so that'd be really weird, sooooo.....

Visit Provincetown. I'm sure you'll have a grand time there! :D Heh. Heh.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Well I come from a small town in New York. Plus I leave in 3 days. Alator, it's pretty weird since I'm 14.......you pedophile....

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I go to Cape Cod every week! I love Nauset beach dem waves soo big! So much skim boarding!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
My grandparents live on the Cape. I actually dont live too far away. @OrangeAngel can swing down from Vermont and we can have a Herocraft party. Except I'm 25, so that'd be really weird, sooooo.....

Visit Provincetown. I'm sure you'll have a grand time there! :D Heh. Heh.
Fuck Yeah man! @Brutalacerate can fly over from Cali in the amount of time it'll take me to drive. Hahah!