• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm Kinda Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

zazbuza

Wood
I was white listed awhile back and then i had to quit playing for reasons such as i got a job and that took a bite out of my free time. When i came back though i was not white listed anymore. The only reason i can think for getting unwhitelisted is being banned(as far as i know you guys don't ban for being away for awhile). If you guys have anymore information regarding this please inform me. I want to come back because of the new map wipe and my old server singaming died. So im looking for a server i knew was great came back here and i was not white-listed anymore .

IGN:zazbuza86
Banned by?:NO clue want to figure out
Time of ban:some time after i quit for awhile
Reason for ban:Still no clue plz inform me
Your story:Read above
EDIT:it says i'm not white listed not that i'm banned

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
When you attempt to login, does it give a message like "you are banned! stop the griefs" or does it just say "get whitelisted!" If you were banned it should tell you why, otherwise it might be a problem with the whitelist and your name will just have to be added again. EDIT your original post with a response.

EDIT: Just got a response from the whitelist team, who tell me your whitelist application was denied. Their response should clear your confusion, zazbuza. As there was no ban, and thus no need for an appeal, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.