• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'll be back! kriskills

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey y'all. Some may remember me from Zeal or Sanctum maps, but I think I am going to start playing again. im just waiting on a new video card, and ill be back to playing again soon. This server was always the best, and i cant wait to see the changes since I left

-kriskills

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey y'all. Some may remember me from Zeal or Sanctum maps, but I think I am going to start playing again. im just waiting on a new video card, and ill be back to playing again soon. This server was always the best, and i cant wait to see the changes since I left

-kriskills
Sup sexy.

Oh and its shadowall

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

-kriskills

Welcome back in advance!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

-kriskills

I remember you killing me that one time..