• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iJudgements IMPROVED Application

iJudgement

Dirt
  1. In-game name: iJudgement
  2. Location & Age: I am 24 years old, im from Chilliwack, BC in Canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None :)
  4. Referral(s): sadly no
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Ive played on a few servers now, and this one looks to be the best, i like the pluggins, and the whole rp set up thats going on, i frequently mine, and i have no problem helping out when others need it :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching servers online for hours and hours, and i finally came across your server, i had to apply immediatley
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: that i have, that i have and i did it again now that im reposting this thread lol
  8. Additional Info: i hope to hear from you soon, and i cant wait to be part of this booming server, PvP, RP, and some town action going on, cant beat this :) Ive posted a few screenshots of a couple castles that i have built, right now im kinda wishing that i had taken a few more screenshots to post. Hopefully you like what you see, and are willing to give me a shot on your server, thanks for taking the time to check out my application.

Attachments

• 2011-09-13_09.28.14.png
    2011-09-13_09.28.14.png
    558.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2011-09-13_09.29.07.png
    2011-09-13_09.29.07.png
    894.5 KB · Views: 12